Sunday, October 28, 2012

She Wants Barry to be Her First Guy

I wonder what Michele has to say about this:
As if the fact that Barry has been doing this to all of us (figuratively speaking) for damn hear four years now, this ad has got to be another new low from the Obama campaign (a campaign that has set record for new lows in campaign advertising): An ad in which a young Hollywood twit draws an analogy between her first time having sex and her first vote for Barack Obama. This is an official "I'm Barack Obama and I approved this message" ad and appears on the campaign's YouTube channel. 

I wonder how Michele feels about exposing Sasha and Malia  to this garbage? I don't suppose Barry really cares. I mean when you are running the sleaziest presidential campaign in modern history why would an ad that compares voting for you to losing your virginity bother you? Anything to win.

No comments: