Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Tolerant Liberals Hurl Slurs at Fine Young Conservative Leader

A very sharp young lady, an up and coming conservative leader, Mia Love, mayor of Saratoga Springs, Utah -- one of the fastest-growing cities in the U.S. -- gave a short but powerful speech last night at the Republican National Convention:

For this great speech, she gets my personal congratulations and admiration and that of millions of conservatives everywhere. What does she get from "tolerant" liberals? She gets a defaced Wikipedia entry calling her a "house nigger".

Funny how the "tolerant" leftists are really the biggest bigots on the planet. If a Black American doesn't buy into the "plantation" mentality of dependency and class envy peddled by our half-black plantation owner and his plantation boss "they want to put y'all back in chains" Biden, the liberals sling vile slurs in their direction. Liberals don't like to see anyone succeed in America, regardless of their race. You hear Boss Obama out on the campaign trail denigrating success, dividing Americans by race, sex, class, income. Boss Obama boasts about all the "scraps" from the master's table he can give folks of all races who stay on the Democrat Plantation.  He demonizes success, admonishing the successful by telling them "you didn't build that" while at the same time promising the 47% of Americans residing on the plantation his party has built over the last 70+ years scraps from his table paid for by the confiscatory taxes the other 53% of Americans pay. And for those of us who don't buy the divisiveness, despair and division Boss Obama is peddling, he and his party of "tolerance" have nothing but contempt.

We're better than this and fine young Americans like Mia Love are a shining example of the greatness we are capable of if we shed this "plantation" mentality of dependence and class envy and re-take the mantle of freedom and liberty.

No comments: